|RM13.90 - RM33.00
- Castor Oil keeps the skin looking smooth, youthful and unlined
- Castor Oil soothes shingles.
- Castor Oil thickens eyelashes and eyebrows
- Castor Oil prevents hair loss and regenerates hair
- Castor Oil prevents stretch marks
- Top Quality Castor Oil
- From India
Organiv VS Non Organic
Organic oils are grown using organic farming methods. Organically grown produce has lower levels of pesticide residue.
Botanical Name: Ricinus communis.
Plant Part: Seeds.
Processing Method: Cold Pressed
Color / Consistency / Absorption: A slightly viscous clear, colourless to pale liquid.
Aromatic Description / Scent: Odorless to a light oily scent.
Castor oil, which is pressed from the seeds of the Castor Bean plant, has been used for health and beauty for millennium. It is massaged into nails and calluses, and added to shampoos and conditioners to treat split hairs and add volume. In small amounts, it is added to cold-processed soap formulations to increase lather, and is a popular ingredient in lip balms.
For external use only; a skin test is recommended prior to use.
It is recommended that cold-pressed carrier oils be kept in a cool, dark place to maintain freshness and achieve maximum shelf life. If refrigerated, bring to room temperature before using.
Castor oil is becoming a popular remedy for hair loss & a helpful ingredient for hair regrowth.
With the regular use of castor oil, hair growth can be boosted by three times to five times the usual rate
It not only spurs hair growth, but the hair also become noticeably thicker within a few months of use
1. Keeps Your Hair and Scalp Healthy
Many people use castor oil as a natural hair conditioner.
Dry or damaged hair can especially benefit from an intense moisturizer like castor oil.
2. Fights Fungus
Candida albicans is a type of fungus that commonly causes dental issues like plaque overgrowth, gum infections and root canal infections
3. Reduces Acne
Acne is a skin condition that can cause blackheads, pus-filled pimples and large, painful bumps on the face and body.
It’s most common in teens and young adults and can negatively impact self-esteem.
4. Impressive Anti-Inflammatory Effects
Ricinoleic acid, the main fatty acid found in castor oil, has impressive anti-inflammatory properties.
Studies have shown that when castor oil is applied topically, it reduces inflammation and relieves pain.
5. Promotes Wound Healing
Applying castor oil to wounds creates a moist environment that promotes healing and prevents sores from drying out. Castor oil stimulates tissue growth so that a barrier can be formed between the wound and the environment, decreasing the risk of infection.
6. A Natural Moisturizer
Castor oil is rich in ricinoleic acid, a monounsaturated fatty acid. These types of fats act as humectants and can be used to moisturize the skin. Humectants retain moisture by preventing water loss through the outer layer of the skin
How to use Castor Oil for Hair
1. Castor oil has a thick consistency, so you can mix it with coconut oil, olive oil or jojoba oil in a half and half ratio
2. Use your fingers or a brush and start applying it onto your scalp with circular motions.
3.This gentle masssage increases the blood circulation, rejuvenates the hair, and stimulates hair growth.
4. Wrap your hair in a warm towel and leave it for two to eight hurs. You can also leave it overnight
5.This will give the oil enough time to penetrate the follicles and hydrate your scalp and hair thoroughly.
6.Wash your hair as usual using shampoo and conditioner. Make sure you rinse all the oil out of your hair.
Benefit of Castor Oil
1. Castor oil helps with hair regrowth and hair loss
2. Castor oil makes the hair richer and darker
3. Castor oil prevents split ends
4. Treats dandruff and dry scalp
Pure 1st Grade Castor Oil Cold Pressed 100ml